Returns and complaints policy of 360 ROADBOOKS
When you make a purchase on our online shop, you have a right to cancel your order within 14 days, during which time you can notify us that you wish to cancel your purchase and return the goods to us. Your right to cancel applies from the day you receive the goods. If the 14-day period expires on a Danish public holiday, a Saturday, Danish Constitution Day, Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve, the deadline will be extended to the next working day.
Once you have received the goods, they must be handled solely so that you can establish the type of goods and their condition. In other words, if you wish to avail yourself of your right to cancel, the goods must be returned in the same condition as when you received them. The plastic foil wrapping on books may not be broken or damaged. The goods must be undamaged. We expect you to dispatch the goods as soon as possible after notifying us that you wish to return them. To avail yourself of your right to cancel, you must return the goods no later than 7 days from the day you notified us of this. Returns without prior notification are not accepted and no refund will be issued. Likewise, you are not eligible for a refund if goods are returned to us, because you refused delivery ‘at the door’ or didn’t pick up the goods in the post office or similar pick-up point, unless you have informed us about your wish to return the goods prior to delivery.
Should articles be delivered with obvious shipping damage, you must follow the steps below to be eligible for a refund or replacement. Please note that refunds or replacements in case of shipping damage are only offered if you selected standard shipping WITH insurance and tracking.
- If the package is delivered at your door, please inspect the packaging material for damage. Don’t accept delivery unless any damage is registered on the spot by the delivery person.
- Take several pictures of the damaged packaging material and damaged articles.
- Save the damaged packaging material, including the shipment label.
- Notify 360 ROADBOOKS about the damage without delay, within 48 hours after receipt. Please send the pictures and the notification to email@example.com
- Within 3 business days after receipt, please go to your local post office with the damaged packaging material and damaged articles. File a written complaint. The postal office will probably retain the damaged articles. In most cases the local postal service delivers the packages. In some cases DHL deliver themselves. When in doubt, please contact DHL in your country and provide them with the tracking number.
- Notify 360 ROADBOOKS when the complaint has been made.
- 360 ROADBOOKS will send a replacement or refund to you within a couple of business days.
- Alternatively, if you do not wish to file a complaint with the postal service, 360 ROADBOOKS can offer you a discount code for your next purchase, or a replacement book to be picked-up at one of our storage locations. In any case, the damage must be photographically documented and 360 ROADBOOKS must have been notified within 48 hours after receipt.
Without photographic evidence that the damages were present upon delivery, we will refuse the claim, as we cannot sell damaged goods that are returned to us.
Return of goods:
If you want to return goods for whatever reason, you must pay for the full cost of returning the goods. When you return goods, you should ensure that they are responsibly packed. You are liable for the parcel and goods until we receive them. Save the carrier’s receipt and Track & Trace number (if any).
The absence of the original packaging may devalue the product. To ensure that you receive a full refund, we recommend that you return the goods in the original packaging.
Please send the goods to be returned to:
Forlaget 360 ApS
NB: We do not accept delivery of parcels in person to the above address. We do not accept parcels sent COD (Cash on Delivery) or on similar terms. We do not accept delivery of returned goods to post offices or other pick-up points.
When returning goods, please enclose documentation for your purchase. You must enclose a copy of the order confirmation note or substantiate your purchase by other means, e.g. giving the order number.
It is not possible to return used books.
It usually takes 14 days to process the return. When we have completed this process, we will issue a refund. This can take up to five additional working days. We refund the cost of the product, but not the shipping costs.
We reserve the right to withhold the refund until we receive the goods.
If the goods are returned because you received damaged or wrong items, we will also refund your reasonable shipping costs for the return.
NB: All or part of your refund will be forfeited if the goods returned are devalued for any of the following reasons:
- You have used the goods
- The goods were damaged while you were liable for them
- The plastic wrapping on books has been damaged or removed while you were liable for them