Returns and complaints policy of 360 ROADBOOKS
When you make a purchase on our online shop, you have a right to cancel your order within 14 days, during which time you can notify us that you wish to cancel your purchase and return the goods to us. Your right to cancel applies from the day you receive the goods. If the 14-day period expires on a Danish public holiday, a Saturday, Danish Constitution Day, Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve, the deadline will be extended to the next working day. The right to cancel pre-orders applies from the day you place the pre-order.
Once you have received the goods, they must be handled solely so that you can establish the type of goods and their condition. In other words, if you wish to avail yourself of your right to cancel, the goods must be returned in the same condition as when you received them. The plastic wrapping around books or other products may not be broken or damaged. The goods must be undamaged. We expect you to dispatch the goods as soon as possible after notifying us that you wish to return them. To avail yourself of your right to cancel, you must return the goods no later than 7 days from the day you notified us of this. Returns without prior notification are not accepted and no refund will be issued. Likewise, you are not eligible for a refund if goods are returned to us, because you refused delivery ‘at the door’ or didn’t pick up the goods in the post office or similar pick-up point, unless you have informed us about your wish to return the goods prior to delivery.
Should articles be delivered with obvious shipping damage, you must follow the steps below to be eligible for a refund or replacement. Please note that refunds or replacements in case of shipping damage are only offered if you paid for shipping WITH insurance and tracking.
- If the package is delivered at your door, please inspect the packaging material for damage. Don’t accept delivery unless any damage is registered on the spot by the delivery person.
- Take several pictures of the damaged packaging material and damaged articles.
- Save the damaged packaging material, including the shipment label.
- Notify 360 ROADBOOKS about the damage without delay, within 24 hours after receipt. Please send the pictures and the notification to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Within 3 business days after receipt, please go to your local post office with the damaged packaging material and damaged articles. File a written complaint. The postal office will probably retain the damaged articles. In most cases the local postal service delivers the packages. In some cases DHL deliver themselves. When in doubt, please contact DHL in your country and provide them with the tracking number.
- Notify 360 ROADBOOKS when the complaint has been made and provide official documentation hereof.
- 360 ROADBOOKS will send a replacement or refund to you within a couple of business days.
- IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO FILE A COMPLAINT AT THE POSTAL OFFICE, we can offer you a replacement to be picked-up at one of our storage locations in Germany or Denmark, we can send a replacement with 50% discount + shipping costs, or we can offer you a partial refund or discount code for your next purchase. In any case, the damage must be photographically documented and 360 ROADBOOKS must have been notified within 24 hours after receipt.
- In case you opt for a replacement pick-up at our storage location, please keep and take care of the damaged article. We will ask you to return the damaged article to us in order to be eligible for a replacement.
Return of goods:
If you want to return goods for whatever reason, you must pay for the full cost of returning the goods. When you return goods, you should ensure that they are responsibly packed. You are liable for the parcel and goods until we receive them. Save the carrier’s receipt and Track & Trace number (if any).
The absence of the original packaging may devalue the product. To ensure that you receive the entire refund, we recommend that you return the goods in the original packaging/plastic wrap.
Please send the goods to be returned to:
Forlaget 360 ApS
NB: We do not accept delivery of parcels in person to the above address. We do not accept parcels sent COD (Cash on Delivery) or on similar terms. We do not accept delivery of returned goods to post offices or other pick-up points.
When returning goods, please enclose documentation for your purchase. You must enclose a copy of the order confirmation note or substantiate your purchase by other means, e.g. giving the order number.
It is not possible to return used books.
It usually takes 14 days to process the return. When we have completed this process, we will issue a refund. This can take up to five additional working days.
In case of refunds under the Right to Cancel, we refund the cost of the product itself minus 5 EUR, since a part of the shipping costs are included in the price of the product. Shipping costs are not refunded.
In case of refunds due to shipping damage, we provide a partial refund of the price of the product (not shipping) depending on the extent of the damage. In order to receive a full refund of shipping costs and the cost of the product, a formal complaint must be filed at the postal office in accordance with process outlined above. A full refund is therefore only possible in connection with shipping damage. Refunds are not possible in case of missing shipments. In this case a replacement book will be sent after the shipment has been confirmed missing by DHL.
We reserve the right to withhold the refund until we receive the returned goods.
In case of refunds for pre-ordered but not delivered products, you are eligible for a full refund of your pre-order in case the release of the product is delayed by 3 months or more, compared to the expected release date when you pre-ordered the product.
If the goods are returned because you received the wrong items, or items which were faulty prior to shipment (e.g. major printing or production faults), we will refund your reasonable shipping costs for the return and send replacement product(s) to you at our cost.
NB: All or part of your refund will be forfeited if the goods returned are devalued for any of the following reasons:
- You have used the goods.
- The goods were damaged while you were liable for them.
- The plastic wrapping on books or around other products has been damaged or removed while you were liable for them.