Returns and complaints policy of 360 ROADBOOKS
Right to cancel:
When you make a purchase on our online shop, you have a right to cancel your order within 14 days, during which time you can notify us that you wish to cancel your purchase and return the goods to us. Your right to cancel applies from the day you receive the goods. If the 14-day period expires on a Danish public holiday, a Saturday, Danish Constitution Day, Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve, the deadline will be extended to the next working day. The right to cancel pre-orders applies from the day you place the pre-order.
Once you have received the goods, they must be handled solely so that you can establish the type of goods and their condition. In other words, if you wish to avail yourself of your right to cancel, the goods must be returned in the same condition as when you received them. The plastic wrapping around books or other products may not be broken or damaged. The goods must be undamaged. Tag and/or labels must remain attached. We expect you to dispatch the goods as soon as possible after notifying us that you wish to return them. To avail yourself of your right to cancel, you must return the goods no later than 7 days from the day you notified us of this. Returns without prior notification are not accepted and no refund will be issued. Likewise, you are not eligible for a refund if goods are returned to us, because you refused delivery ‘at the door’ or didn’t pick up the goods in the post office or similar pick-up point, unless you have informed us about your wish to return the goods prior to delivery.
Should articles be delivered with obvious shipping damage, you must follow the steps below to be eligible for a refund or replacement. Please note that refunds or replacements in case of shipping damage are only offered if you paid for shipping WITH insurance and tracking.
- If the package is delivered at your door, please inspect the packaging material for damage. Don’t accept delivery unless any damage is registered on the spot by the delivery person.
- Take several pictures of the damaged packaging material and damaged articles.
- Save the damaged packaging material, including the shipment label.
- Notify 360 ROADBOOKS about the damage without delay, within 24 hours after receipt. Please send the pictures and the notification to email@example.com
- Within 3 business days after receipt, please go to your local post office with the damaged packaging material and damaged articles. File a written complaint. The postal office will probably retain the damaged articles. In most cases the local postal service delivers the packages. In some cases DHL deliver themselves. When in doubt, please contact DHL in your country and provide them with the tracking number.
- Notify 360 ROADBOOKS when the complaint has been made and provide official documentation hereof.
- 360 ROADBOOKS will send a replacement or refund to you as soon as the claim has been acknowledged by the shipping company.
- IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO FILE A COMPLAINT AT THE POSTAL OFFICE, we can offer you a free replacement to be picked-up at one of our storage locations in Germany or Denmark, we can send a replacement with 50% discount + shipping costs, or, alternatively, we can offer you a partial refund or discount code depending on the severity of the damage. In any case, the damage must be photographically documented and 360 ROADBOOKS must have been notified within 24 hours after receipt.
- In case you opt for a replacement pick-up at our storage location, please keep and take care of the damaged article. We will ask you to return the damaged article to us in order to be eligible for a replacement.
Shipping errors and production defects:
If you received items which were faulty prior to shipment (e.g. printing or production defects), you are eligible for a refund. The amount of the refund will depend on the severity of the defect. I.e. whether the product can still be used or whether the product can be repaired within reason. In certain circumstances (e.g. inside the EU and / or totally unusable products) we can send you a free-of-charge replacement. Alternatively, we can send you a replacement, but we will charge the shipping costs.
If you received the wrong items, we will send replacement product(s) to you at our cost. We might provide you with a return label for the mandatory return of the wrongly delivered items. Alternatively, at our sole discretion, we may decide to let you keep the wrongly delivered items without cost.
Return of goods:
If you want to return goods (for reasons other than shipping damage, our shipping errors, or major production defects), you must pay for the full cost of returning the goods plus a 6 EUR return fee. When you return goods, you should ensure that they are responsibly packed. You are liable for the parcel and goods until we receive them. Save the carrier’s receipt and Track & Trace number (if any).
The absence of the original packaging, damaged wrapping foil, unattached or missing labels and/or tags devalues the product. To ensure that you receive the maximum refund, we recommend that you return the goods in the original packaging/plastic wrap.
Please send the goods to be returned to:
Forlaget 360 ApS
NB: We do not accept delivery of parcels in person to the above address. We do not accept parcels sent COD (Cash on Delivery) or on similar terms. We do not accept delivery of returned goods to post offices or other pick-up points.
When returning goods, please enclose documentation for your purchase. You must enclose a copy of the order confirmation note or substantiate your purchase by other means, e.g. giving the order number.
It is not possible to return used books or clothes unless
It usually takes 14 days to process the return. When we have completed this process, we will issue a refund. This can take up to five additional working days.
In case of refunds under the Right to Cancel, we refund the cost of the product itself minus a 6 EUR return fee. Shipping costs are not refunded. If you used a coupon code during your purchase, that is subject to commission payments, we will deduct a further 10 EUR from the refund. If you refused to accept delivery, we will also deduct the return shipping costs.
In case of refunds due to shipping damage or production defects, we may provide a partial refund of the price of the product depending on the extent of the damage. In order to receive a full refund of shipping costs and the cost of the product, a formal complaint must be filed at the postal office in accordance with process outlined above. Refunds are not possible in case of missing shipments. In this case a replacement book will be sent after the shipment has been confirmed missing by DHL.
We reserve the right to withhold the refund until we receive the returned goods.
In case of refunds for pre-ordered but not delivered products, you are eligible for a full refund of your pre-order within 14 days of placing the order as long as the order has not been shipped yet, or at any time if the ordered product(s) are delayed by three or more months since the time of ordering.
NB: All or part of your refund will be forfeited if the goods returned are devalued for any of the following reasons:
- You have used the goods.
- The goods were damaged while you were liable for them.
- The plastic wrapping on books or around other products has been damaged or removed while you were liable for them.
- Labels and/or tags have been removed.
The following special terms apply to our Christmas sweaters:
You may try our sweaters to assertain the size, as long as you do NOT damage the foil and packaging, and do NOT remove tags and labels. Do not wear the sweaters longer then absolutely necessary to see if they fit.
The 14 day right to cancel as mentioned above does not apply to the Christmas sweaters. Any claims (e.g. requests for returns, the right to cancel, and other claims) submitted after the 24th of December 2022 will be rejected, unless delivery took place after the 22nd of December 2022 (and you therefore might not have had time to check the condition of the sweaters before Christmas).
An exception is made for sweaters that do not fit in size. A refund will not be given, but we will exchange non-fitting sweaters for another size. You can return non-fitting sweaters to the address stated above (at your own cost). Once the non-fitting sweaters have been received by us, we will generate a special coupon code for you so you can re-order the right size. You will not be charged for the replacement sweater itself, but you will be charged again for the shipping costs plus a 6 EUR return fee. Please avoid devalueing the non-fitting sweaters as described above.