Shipment and delivery policy of 360 ROADBOOKS
We offer worldwide shipping. The shipping costs and options for most countries are stated before you confirm the order. For shipment to certain countries, you need to contact us for a shipment quote. Likewise, you are welcome to contact us if you wish to order 5 or more books. In this case, we might be able to offer you better shipment rates or volume discounts. We want to make sure that anybody, anywhere, can order our products.
Dispatch of your order takes place 2-5 business days after order confirmation under normal circumstances. In rare cases, it can take longer.
Shipments usually take 3 to 8 business days to arrive inside the EU from the time of dispatch. Therefore, you should expect delivery to take place 5 to 12 business days after placing the order. This is an estimate and not a guarantee. We will do our best to deliver the products to you as soon as possible. Delivery to countries outside the EU usually takes longer. It is not possible for us to give an estimate, as the delivery time is highly dependent on the customs process of each country. If your shipment hasn’t arrived within 12 business days, please get in touch with us so we can try to assist you and avoid your shipment being unnecessarily returned to sender.
For international deliveries outside the EU, you are solely responsible for any additional taxes, customs fees, and import duties.
IMPORTANT REGARDING SHIPPING OPTIONS: If multiple shipping options are provided, please notice the differences in price, insurance, liability, and shipment tracking.
IMPORTANT REGARDING INSURANCE: Please note that insurance for your shipment is provided by 360 ROADBOOKS and not the courier. This is a significant advantage for you as a customer: the process for claiming your insurance is therefore much less complicated. In some cases, your shipment might also be covered by insurance provided by the courier. However, it is our general policy NOT to initiate insurance claims with the courier, due to the extremely complicated and time-consuming claims processes. If we, at our sole discretion, decide to file an insurance claim with the courier anyway, you are not entitled to any compensation paid by the courier. Instead, you are entitled to compensation by 360 ROADBOOKS in accordance with our Terms and Conditions. If you choose shipping WITHOUT insurance, please be aware that you forfeit your right to a refund or replacement product if the shipment does not arrive or if the shipment is damaged during transport. In this case, 360 ROADBOOKS cannot be held liable for damaged or lost shipments. The risk is entirely yours.
We take great care to pack your shipment securely. Our packing material has been tested to withstand normal handling by the couriers. Unfortunately, in rare cases, it does happen that the couriers damage the shipments during transport. This cannot be avoided with reasonable measures.
Should articles be delivered with apparent shipping damage, you must follow the steps below to be eligible for a refund or replacement.
PLEASE NOTE: Refunds or replacements in case of shipping damage are only offered if you paid for shipping WITH insurance. You are entirely liable for any shipping damage or missing shipments if you selected shipping WITHOUT insurance.
- Please inspect the packaging material and items for damage immediately upon receipt.
- Take several pictures of the damaged packaging material and damaged articles.
- Save the damaged packaging material, including the shipment label and the damaged product.
- Notify 360 ROADBOOKS about the damage without delay. Please send the pictures and the notification to email@example.com.
- Depending on the severity of the damage, we offer several options:
- For damage that significantly degrades the actual use of the product, we will send a replacement free of charge. You do not need to return the damaged product.
- For minor cosmetic damage that does not degrade the use of the products, e.g. slightly bent corners or minor scratches on the cover of our books, we can offer you a partial refund or discount code for future purchases. Alternatively, if you wish to receive a replacement, we can offer you a new article free of charge. You only need to pay the shipping costs (choose the option WITH insurance). You may keep the damaged article. Finally, we can also offer a free replacement to be picked up at one of our storage locations in Germany or Denmark (please return the damaged article to us in order to be eligible for a replacement).
- In any case, the damage must be photographically documented, and 360 ROADBOOKS must have been notified within three business days of receipt.
All our shipments are sent with well-respected and reputable couriers. Mainly DHL. However, it does happen from time to time that shipments go missing. In case you selected shipping WITH insurance, we offer you a replacement product free of charge in case your shipment goes missing. PLEASE NOTE: If you selected shipping WITHOUT insurance, 360 ROADBOOKS cannot be held liable for missing shipments. The risk is entirely yours.
- Regularly check the delivery status of your shipment using the provided tracking number. The tracking number (if applicable) is sent to your email address automatically when the shipment is created by our fulfilment partner – Bonum Logistik GmbH. Bonum Logistik GmbH is also the sender of the email with tracking information. Please check your spam folder, if you have not received this e-mail. Please note that shipments below 1kg are often sent without tracking.
- If your shipment has not arrived within 12 business days inside the EU and 20 business days outside the EU, please notify 360 ROADBOOKS by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 360 ROADBOOKS will launch an investigation into the whereabouts of the shipment.
- If the shipment cannot be found and hasn’t been received within 20 business days inside the EU or 30 business days outside the EU, you are eligible for a replacement. We will send a replacement to you free of charge upon your confirmation of the correct shipping address.
Unfortunately, it happens occasionally that shipments are involuntarily returned to us by the courier.
If shipments are returned to us for reasons within 360 ROADBOOKS control, we will send you a new shipment free of charge. This applies regardless of whether you chose to ship WITH or WITHOUT insurance.
360 ROADBOOKS cannot be held liable if your shipment is returned to us for reasons within your control (e.g. missing, incorrect, or incomplete delivery information (e.g. name, address, contact details) entered into the checkout form, too small mailbox, failed delivery attempts at the door for any reason, shipment not picked up at a pick-up/collection point in time). This applies regardless of whether you chose shipping WITH or WITHOUT insurance. You will need to pay the full costs of the return and reshipping. We will charge you the return costs (normal DHL shipping rate from your country to Germany + the 6 EUR return costs at our warehouse) plus the costs for shipping the products again. We can also offer you a refund for the value of the products, minus the return costs (normal DHL shipping rate from your country to Germany + the 6 EUR return costs at our warehouse).
If shipments are returned to us because of errors by the courier, we will send you a new shipment free of charge if you chose to ship WITH insurance. If you chose to ship WITHOUT insurance, you are liable for the return and reshipping costs as described above.
IMPORTANT: You are entirely responsible for keeping track of the shipment and collecting the shipment at your post office or pick-up point within the timeframe set by the courier or pick-up point, regardless of the chosen shipping option. You are responsible for keeping an eye on the tracking number. We cannot be held accountable if the postal service fails to notify you of delivery attempts or pickup at a collection point. Likewise, we cannot be held accountable if our e-mail with tracking information is not received, e.g. when it arrives in the spam-folder. If your shipment hasn’t arrived within 12 business days, please get in touch with us so we can try to assist you and avoid your shipment being unnecessarily returned to sender.
Shipping errors by 360 ROADBOOKS:
If you received the wrong items, or if shipments fail to be delivered due to errors made by 360 ROADBOOKS, we will send replacement product(s) to you at our cost, regardless of your chosen shipping option. We might provide you with a return label for the mandatory return of the wrongly delivered items. Alternatively, at our sole discretion, we may decide to let you keep the wrongly delivered items without cost.